IV Intelligent Buildings Congress will be held on June 19th.
CeDInt, as in previous years, will be part of the Advisory Committee of the Intelligent Buildings Congress, to be held on June 19 in Madrid. The registration period will end on June 15, 2018 or when the capacity is full and you can do it by clicking here.
The Intelligent Buildings Congress is the main professional forum on Intelligent Buildings in Spain and will bring together the most important players in the sector to address the current and future of Intelligent Buildings. The Congress will deal with the different topics in different formats, such as communications presentations, exhibitions of intelligent building projects, round tables and keynote speeches.
The thematic areas established for the IV Intelligent Buildings Congress are:
- Design, Architecture and Engineering.
- Technologies and Solutions for Building Intelligence.
- Accessibility and Safety.
- The User and Sociological Implications.
- Regulation, Standardization and Certification.
- Integration of Intelligence in singular buildings: monumental heritage, tourism, rehabilitation, etc.
- The impact of the Digital Transformation on Management and Maintenance.
- Intelligent Building Projects in progress: under licence, under construction or already built buildings.
Attending Congress will allow the congressman:
- To know the current situation and the near future of regulations, technologies and the Intelligent Buildings market in Spain.
- Learn from experiences and opinions on the most important projects, systems and solutions for Intelligent Buildings.
- To participate in the exchange of knowledge and ideas with the main professionals of the sector.
- Networking with the different professionals involved in the design, construction and promotion of buildings in Spain.
- Visit the full Congress programme for more detailed information by clicking here.
For more information, you can contact the Congress Organization, or visit the website www.congreso-edificiosinteligentes.es.