Cyber-Physical Systems Engineering Labs Project is funded by the European Union under the H2020 Program in the topic ICT-01-2014: Smart Cyber-Physical Systems. Grant Agreement No. 644400.
CPSE Labs is a European Union-funded initiative with a mission to support small and medium-sized businesses which engineer or operate dependable cyber-physical systems (CPS) in Europe. We can provide funding and technical support for experiments which are designed and proposed by businesses themselves. Experiments can focus on facilitating innovative and CS-enabled value chains in the European marketplace, demonstrate innovative CPS design technologies, or concentrate on design of innovative new CPSs.
CPSE Labs Mission
- Foster an open, pan-European network of design centres committed to transitioning science and technology for engineering trustworthy and dependable CPS into the marketplace
- Identify, define, and execute focused and fast-track experiments with a specific innovation focus
- Spread best CPS engineering practices and promote cross-regional and cross-sectorial learning among industry and academia
- Establish a marketplace for CPS engineering assets
CPS Engineering Labs Design Centres
CPSE Labs makes technical support and funding available to European technology businesses.
CPSE Labs provide funding for research experiments designed and proposed by businesses themselves. During experiments they can also provide support and expertise from some of Europe's top-ranked technology design centres, with expertise in a range of technologies, and industries. Design centres are located six locations around Europe.
Design centres have reputations for excellence in complementary design capabilities, including:
- smart objects for intelligent applications
- CPS service engineering
- flexible production systems
- collaborative development of hardware and software
- safety and security analysis
- autonomous and cooperative systems
- CPS engineering tools
- smart user experience
amongst many others.
The design centres will equip technology businesses in Europe with engineering infrastructure, knowledge, and tools to bring open, co-operative and smart CPS to the market place.
More information on the oficial web site: http://www.cpse-labs.eu/
CPSE Labs Spain
CPSE Labs in Spain aims to develop and provide an open CPS platform for building and deploying smart city services for the digital citizen. The centre will be hosted by the Technical University of Madrid (UPM)from its campus in Madrid. It will be managed and run in close collaboration with Indra Sistemas, S.A.The developments at the Spanish design centre build on the SOFIA2 (Smart Objects for Intelligent Applications) architecture, communication protocol, and a set of open tools as developed in this Artemis project. CPSE Labs Spain provides an excellent innovation environment with dedicated investigation work groups and will solicit experiments in the area of Smart Cities.
Spanish Design Center: http://www.cpse-labs.eu/spain.php
Funded Projects: http://www.cpse-labs.eu/experiments.php